Tinsel Santas in King Cole Tinsel Chunky (9031)
Soft and shiny seasonal Santas for you knit and share. Created using soft and snuggly King Cole Tinsel Chunky and solid shades of a chunky weight yarn in pink, black and grey, colourful combinations which bring out the best in these Christmas pals in their shiny suits – though of course, you can knit them in any shade you like.
Easy to knit, all three Santas made in pieces, which are then assembled and stuffed as you progress. When complete, the Small Santa will be approximately 22cm (8½”), the Medium Santa about 23cm (9”), and the Large Santa approximately 25cm (10”) tall.
This Kit contains:
- 3 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - White (204)
- 2 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Argent (1781)
- 1 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Cocktail (1779)
- 2 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Ingot (1710)
- 1 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Silver (206)
- 2 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Sparkler (1784)
- 1 x King Cole Big Value Chunky - Pink (827)
- 1 x King Cole Big Value Chunky - Black (554)
- 1 x King Cole Big Value Chunky - Grey (547)
- 1 x Digital Pattern
- If you also require Toy Stuffing, please select the 'Yarn, Toy Stuffing & Digital Pattern' variant from the drop-down menu. This variant includes 2 x Toy Stuffing (250g).
To complete your Tinsel Santas you will need 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm and 5mm (US5, US6, US7 and US8) knitting needles.
Yarn weight: Chunky / Bulky (5) / 12-14ply
Length: 70m (76yds) per ball
Needle Size: 3mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm Knitting Needles
Ball weight: 50g (1.7oz) per ball
Tension: 14 stitches, 20 rows to 10cm on 6mm needles
Fibre: 75% Polyester // 25% Lurex
Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only , Do Not Bleach , Do Not Tumble Dry , Do Not Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
Brilliant, cute pattern is easy to follow too. And I love that there was a download option i could crack on knitting straight away
I have bought this before so I knew what to expect. The wool is magical and is like sparkly fur that hides the the stitches.
Good. Definitely would do it again
Great experience, but living in Canada would love more digital patterns to be available. This would make buying easier and I would do more frequently.
Not started on Santa yet, looking forward to getting on with it.