Simply Crochet Carnaby CAL by Katie Jones in Stylecraft Special DK
Whether you fancy creating a blanket or a comfy jumper then this 2-in-1 CAL is the one for you! Katie Jones' Carnaby CAL makes an art form of clashing colours which uses the yarn Stylecraft Special DK. Make the motifs each month then you can use the pieces to assemble either a blanket or jumper.
Measurements: 60 x 30cm (23.5 x 11.75in)
Please Note: This is the yarn pack only, you will find the pattern in Issue 93 of Simply Crochet magazine on sale now.
This pack contains:
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Black (1002)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Fiesta (1257)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Jaffa (1256)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Kelly Green (1826)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Mustard (1823)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Aster (1003)
For this garment, you will also require a 4mm crochet and stitch markers.
Yarn weight: DK | Light Worsted (3) | 8 Ply
Length: 295m | 322yds
Needle Size: A 4mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g | 3.5oz
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Lovely colours but hadn’t realised the pattern was over several issues of Simply Crochet as this is not clear on the website, makes for a very expensive pattern!