Ripple Scarf by Emma Leith in West Yorkshire Spinners The Croft Shetland Colours
Wrap up with this gorgeous ripple scarf designed by Emma Leith. This scarf is used in the yarn West Yorkshire Spinners The Croft Shetland Colours which is a collection of timeless solid shades with a deep rustic appeal which represents the rich heritage of the Shetland Islands. This 100% Shetland Island Wool is a fibre celebrated for its fineness, warmth and strength.
Size: Medium adult. To make larger sizes, increase in multiples of 2
This kit contains:
- 1 x West Yorkshire Spinners The Croft Shetland Colours - Sullom (010)
- 1 x West Yorkshire Spinners The Croft Shetland Colours - Voxter (099)
- 1 x West Yorkshire Spinners The Croft Shetland Colours - Lerwick (637)
- 1 x West Yorkshire Spinners The Croft Shetland Colours - Ollaberry (568)
- 1 x West Yorkshire Spinners The Croft Shetland Colours - Melby (551)
- 1 x Digital Pattern
You will also require a 5mm and 6mm crochet hook.
Yarn weight: Aran
Length: 166m (181yds)
Needle Size: 5mm crochet hook & 6mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g (3.5oz)
Fibre: 100% Shetland Island Wool
Care Instructions: Machine wash 30°C easy care, reshape whilst damp, do not tumble dry, cool iron, do not spin
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Adults
- bead runner
- project lists
- Excellent - products
Lovely design. Really like the end result
Nice yarn at reasonable price.I had no problems with the shipping or customer service either.
Found this pattern and I found it very easy to follow and it's great for using up all the wool stashed over absolutely loved doing this pattern
I saw this pattern and just had to have it and can't wait to start this pattern.