Pressed Flowers Blanket by Helen Boreham in Stylecraft Bellissima DK (9613)
Get colourful with your motifs and bring them together to create this wonderful pressed flowers design blanket form Helen Boreham. Created in Stylecraft Bellissima DK, a gorgeous DK weight yarn that has a merino like twist which means you get great stitch definition and drape.
Size: 120cm x 160cm (47" x 63")
This Kit contains:
- 6 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Silver Lining
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Single Cream
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Mellow Yellow
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Rio Red
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Bashful Blue
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Crushed Plum
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Overly Olive
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Sugar Snap
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Double Denim
- 1 x Digital Pattern
You will also require 4mm Crochet Hook, sewing needle and scissors.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 268m per ball
Needle Size: 4mm Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 100g per ball
Tension: Motif measures 11cm, 4¼in, across using 4mm hook or the size required
to give the correct tension.
Fibre: 100% Premium Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine wash 30°C, cool tumble dry, cool iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
- novice crocheter
- video tuition
This is my next project, just finishing the Moroccan tiles. The wool is good quality better than I expected for the price of the kit. Instructions were easy to download and look easy to follow. The colours are lovely.
Hello. I absolutely love the wool. Lovely and soft, colours are great too. I am a novice crocheter though and would love it if they had some video tuition to help with pattern.
Beautiful Wool and pattern would order again! And have...!
This looks fantastic and I can't wait to make it. It is my next project.