Mindfulness Crochet Along in Deramores Studio DK
Mindfulness is all about reminding yourself to take notice of your thoughts, feelings, body sensations around you and to be aware of how you are feeling within the current moment.
This CAL has been designed with great texture, simplistic patterns and mindfulness colours inspired by those that relax the body and help to reduce stress.
Created by five talented designers, Hannah Cross, Cassie Ward, Veronika Cromwell, Fran Morgan and Zoe Potrac, this Crochet-Along has been designed in our award-winning Deramores Studio DK.
The Pattern will be available FREE as a Digital Download and will be released over five weeks every Friday at 10.00am BST on our website. To keep up to date with the CAL conversations and get help along the way please join our dedicated Facebook group - Deramores: The Projects
Size: 165cm x 114cm laid flat with border
This yarn pack contains:
- 5 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Mustard (70058)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Fuchsia (70004)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Lavender (70008)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Aubergine (70010)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Peridot (70011)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Fir (70012)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Light Pink (70034)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Sky (70035)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Blue Haze (70036)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Rose (70038)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Citrine (70042)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Heather (70046)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Jade (70053)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Aqua Green (70054)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Burnt Orange (70059)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Lime (70069)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Peony (70003)
Please note the following have been substituted:
100g of Aqua Green, Lavender and Lime for 50g of Aqua Green, Lavender and Lime.
Pearl has been substituted for Frost.
For this kit you will need:
4mm crochet hook
Yarn weight: DK (8 Ply) Light (US3)
Length: 250m / 273yds
Needle Size: 4mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g | 3.5oz
Tension: Each granny measures approximately 9.25cm
square/16 sts of wave pattern measure
approximately 10cm/8-row wave pattern
measures approximately 7cm, all with 4mm
hook. Tension is not critical but may affect yarn
Fibre: 100% Anti-Pilling Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron
Pattern For: Home Accessories
So far I am still on Week One. I was a little confused with some of the stitches (I am not an accomplished crocheter) but received helpful advice on the Deramores FB page. So chugging along. The colours are wonderful and the yarn is very soft. I am really looking forward to the finished product.
I am really enjoying this blanket although I have had to adjust it a little.Intead of making 12 granny squares I had to do 14 for them to fit the strips some times I found working out the pattern after the waves Stitches little complex but I am managing so for I love the wool it feels beautiful
I am still plugging away at Week One but I love the colours and the yarn is very soft. Looking forward to the finished product!
Ordered yarn is always well packaged and arrives quickly. I also enjoy some of the free patterns available to download. Thanks
Using at present and great yarn for my crochet blanket. Highly recommend