Java Cushion Crochet Kit and Pattern
Crochet this gorgeous pattern designed by Leonie Morgan from WoolnHook in our very own Deramores Studio DK. Java Cushion is a bright and cheery geometric design just perfect for adding a splash of colour to your sofa. The pattern is graded as Easy as only basic stitches are used and the pattern is in UK crochet terminology.
The Cushion will measure just under 46cm (18") wide x 46cm (18") long and will fit a 18" cushion pad. To make this vibrant pattern you will require a 4mm Crochet hook and a tapestry needle to sew in ends.
This kit contains:
Yarn and Pattern
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Purple (70009)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Peony (70003)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Fuchsia (70004)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Raspberry (70005)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Burnt Orange (70059)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Citrine (70042)
- 1 x Pattern as a Digital Download.
Yarn, Pattern and Cushion Pad
- All the above +
- 1 x 18" Cushion Pad.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 250m per ball
Needle Size: 4.00mm Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 7 x 100g
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Format: Yarn, Digital Pattern & Cushion Pad
Pattern For: Home Accessories, Adults
- size cushion
Nice, easy stitches to do & written well with pictures to help with placing. Takes time to do each strip & then whip stitch together, but worth doing as it's such a nice bright design & a large size cushion!
The pattern was easy to follow and instructions were very clear