A crocheted raccoon was missing from Hoooked's amigurumi crochet collection. This amigurumi raccoon is a nice crochet project for anyone who likes to crochet amigurumi.
Raccoon Ricky is a cute wild animal and a challenging crochet project for the amigurumi lover. The pattern is made by amigurumi designer Sonia Viera from Fatima in Portugal.
Skill Level: Intermediate
This kit contains:
- 80g of Eco Barbante - Gris (270)
- 30g of Eco Barbante - Noir (250)
- 10g of Eco Barbante - Lotus (200)
- 5g of Eco Barbante - Lava (6000)
- 1 x 4mm Bamboo Crochet Hook
Please note: All Hoooked yarns are recycled and so will have short fibres. Therefore, they are not suitable to use in projects for or by children under 3 years. Children should not use this yarn without parental supervision.