Granny Stripe Cowl - By Sarah Shrimpton - Yarn and Pattern Kit
This easy to make Granny Stripe Cowl is worked in the round and has a finished size of approximately 134 x 24cm.
This pattern is written in UK terms and uses DK weight yarn and a 4mm (US 6/G) crochet hook.
Sarah has made this cowl in the soft and squishy Sirdar Snuggly DK and has handpicked five beautiful colour schemes for this project. You can buy a complete kit here which will contain all of the yarn in your chosen colour scheme along with a free digital copy of the pattern. All you'll need to complete the project is a 4mm crochet hook!
The colours schemes are
- Original - A pretty combination of grey, pastel blue and pink
- Neutrals - Soft tones of cream, beige, brown and grey
- Jewels - Bright pops of pink, blue, grass green and gold
- Summer - Coordinated tones of pink and blue
- Vintage - A retro palette of blues, cream and gold
Each pack will contain 4 x 50g balls of Sirdar Snuggly DK yarn and a downloadable copy of the cowl pattern.
Yarn weight: DK
Needle Size: 4mm
Author: Sarah Shrimpton
Format: Digital Download
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Granny Stripe Cowl Yarn and Pattern Kit
Love this pattern and the yummy colours of the yarn. If you can make a Granny square,( we all start there) you can make this item.
I haven't used this wool yet, but it feels lovely.