Garden State Blanket Pack in Scheepjes Stone Washed XL
A fantastic new CAL (Crochet Along) from Julie Yeager, who designed the popular Scheepjes Summer Mosaic Mystery Afghan.
This beautiful blanket consists of 56 blocks in total, made up of 8 patterns for 4” squares, 4 patterns for 8” squares, and 2 patterns for 12” squares.
The squares are all portable so you can crochet (almost!) anywhere at any time, and they are sure to provide hours of creative enjoyment. The blocks can be arranged in any pleasing combination and give the appearance of an abundance of flowers scattered across a grassy lawn.
This pack contains all of the yarn needed to complete the Garden State project, but please note that it does not contain a printed pattern.
The pattern for the Garden State blanket will be released as a CAL, for free, on Julie's Blog.
There are 35 skeins of Stone Washed XL per pack, made up of:
- 20 skeins of Amazonite (853)
- 4 skeins Carnelian (863)
- 3 skeins Rose Quartz (860)
- 3 skeins Pink quartzite (861)
- 3 skeins Canada Jade (846)
- 2 skeins New Jade(859).
- Yarn weight: Aran
- Length: 75m (per ball)
- Needle Size: 5.50mm
- Ball weight: 35 x 50g
- Tension: 14 stitches, 19 rows to 10cm
- Fibre: 70% Cotton and 30% Acrylic
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Cotton Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Do Not Bleach , Do Not Tumble Dry , Dry Flat , Warm Iron