For Mum (Mom) Crochet Along in Deramores Studio DK Yarn
Make something extra-special for your mum, with our beautiful, floral For Mum Crochet Along blanket.
Featuring a heart motif with “Mum” sentiment and beautiful floral decoration, this heart-warming design is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, Christmas or her birthday.
Designed by Jo Janes in Deramores Studio DK yarn, this cosy crochet blanket project is a fantastic challenge for intermediate crocheters.
Each week, you’ll learn how to knit a different part of the blanket until it is complete. You’ll also receive all the Deramores Studio DK Yarn you will need to complete the blanket.
The pattern will be available as a digital download and will be released over four weeks, every Monday at 10am GMT/BST from the 15th of February. To keep up to date with the CAL conversations and to get help along the way, please join our dedicated Facebook group - Deramores: The Projects.
Size: Approximately 94cm x 132cm with border and blocked
This crochet along contains:
- 11 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Blue Velvet (70018)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Vanilla (70068)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Lollipop (70129)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Green Tea (70064)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Topaz (70039)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Blush (70043)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Rose (70038)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Ocean (70067)
Please note we have substituted:
- 1 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Light Pink (70034) for 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Blush (70043)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK 50g - Rosé (70057) for 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Lollipop (70129)
- 3 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Frost (70001) for 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Vanilla (70068) for 2 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Vanilla (70068)
- 1 x
- 1 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Blue Haze (70036) for 1 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Topaz (70039)
For this crochet along you will need:
4mm crochet hook
Please note: The digital Pattern is a one off cost of £1.50.
Yarn, as usual is great. Every now and then it separates, but it is great overall. The pattern is too small and VERY hard to read.
Lovely pattern. Bought for my mum. Works up lovely
I am very pleased with the outcome yarn and pattern
I haven’t started this yet, but I have bought a few kits previously from Deramores and I haven’t been disappointed with any of those, so I am sure this will be as good.
First time trying a pattern like this but it's working up nicely in deramores own dk in my own colour scheme. Couldn't keep up with the CAL though!!