Flowers in the Window CAL by Jane Burns in King Cole Big Value DK 50g
Re-released and hosted by Deramores, join in with the first King Cole Crochet Along, which starts August 19th 2019.
Flowers in the Window CAL is designed by the talented designer Jane Burns and uses King Cole Big Value DK 50g range in 8 beautiful, autumnal colours. A perfect project for you this Autumn/Winter.
This CAL is aimed at those who have little experience. In partnership with our friends at King Cole, we will be showing a step by step guide on how to complete each section using written instructions as well as pictures and charts. The pattern will be published in 6 weekly instalments and will be available to download for free right here - Just choose the digital download option from the dropdown.
This yarn pack contains:
- 3 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Mustard (4026)
- 5 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Cerise (4036)
- 7 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Plum (4037)
- 5 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Grey (4052)
- 4 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Platinum (4051)
- 6 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Petrol (4047)
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Black (4053)
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Cream (4021)
Flowers in the window
I downloaded & printed this pattern for a friend at my Knit & Natter group, she'd seen it on TV & was unable to purchase it as it was advertised with the yarn only, which she could not afford. She was delighted I'd been able to print it for her and has started crocheting it from her stash, it looks lovely!
Cuddle up with a wonderful blanket
This is the most amazing pattern. Very easy to follow and very colourful. The 3d crochet is very effective and overall looks fabulous. If there is one blanket pattern this is it.
Can’t wait to get started - thanks Deramores ❤️
great patterns and lots of yarn
easy to follow, wonderful finished item
Great pattern easy to follow.