Bolderwood Blanket Crochet Kit and Pattern in West Yorkshire Spinners Yarn
Full of different patterns in each square, this Bolderwood Blanket will ensure to brighten up your room. Designed by Anna Nikipirowicz in West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK. An evolution in colour, ColourLab DK is bursting full of rich bright colour. Reared, sheared and spun in Britain, this 100% Wool yarn is exquisitely brilliant.
Size of finished blanket: approximately 148cm x 116cm (58in x 45.6in).
This kit contains:
- 3 x West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK - Hazel Brown (491)
- 3 x West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK - Natural Cream (010)
- 3 x West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK - Pear Green (186)
- 6 x West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK - Silver Grey (137)
- 3 x West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK - Very Berry (647)
- 1 x Digital Pattern
You will also require a 5mm crochet hook, tapestry needle, and a pom pom maker 11.5cm (4.5in) diameter.
Yarn weight: DK
Needle Size: 5mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g
Tension: 4 dc and 4 rnds to 2.5cm (1in) measured over pattern of plain square using 5mm (US H/8) crochet hook.
Fibre: 100% Wool
Care Instructions: Machine Wash at 40c, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Cool Iron. Dry Clean in Most Solvents
Pattern For: Home Accessories