Bear Family Knitting Kit and Pattern
Sachiyo brings together this bear family exclusively for Deramores. Crafted in Deramores Studio DK, this collection of knitted bear toys features a Daddy, Mummy, Boy & Girl all sporting knitted Fairisle sweaters. Deramores Studio DK is a wonderfully soft acrylic yarn which has been developed with anti-pilling technology. Perfect for knitting or crocheting garments, toys, accessories, and blankets.
Size: Daddy: 26cm Mummy: 22cm Boy: 15.5cm Girl: 11.5cm
This Kit contains:
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Gingerbread (70022)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - French Rouge (70044)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Latte (70060)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Ocean (70067)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Rosewood (70062)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Sky (70035)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Vanilla (70068)
If you select the Yarn, Toy Stuffing, Safety Eyes & Digital Pattern variant, you will also receive;
- 1 x Groves Toy Stuffing 250g
- 1 x Trimits 6mm Solid Black Safety Eyes
- 1 x Trimits 9mm Solid Black Safety Eyes
You will also require 3mm, 3.5mm Knitting Needles, 3mm Crochet Hook, Black Cotton Thread, 5 Buttons, Oddment of Dark Brown yarn, Toy Stuffing, Stitch Holders, A Chenille Needle, All-Purpose Sewing Needle, Scissors.
Yarn weight: DK (8 Ply) Light (US3)
Length: 250m / 273yds per ball
Needle Size: 3mm, 3.5mm (US4) Knitting Needles.
Ball weight: 100g / 3.5oz per ball
Tension: 24 sts x 32 rows = 10cm x 10cm tension square.
Fibre: 100% Anti-Pilling Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
Great pattern easy to follow. The clothes are lovely,
Knitted 2 of the of them ,and look forward to knitting the others.Love them very cute ,kids love them
Well worth the time taken lovely teddies
This is a really simple pattern, useful for teaching my young granddaughters and my grandson to follow a pattern now as they have mastered knitting straight lines. love it too cute
I loved making daddy teddy unfortunately can’t take photo as it’s gone to my newest great grandson along with his blankets I made. Really enjoyed it.