Meet this super-cute, knitted mummy and baby badger duo! Perfect for woodland-themed bedrooms and great companions for little ones when out and about or at bedtime, these DIY knitted cuddly toys will delight both the young and young at heart.
Designed by Sachiyo Ishii, the pattern is full of fun and challenges for intermediate knitters and up. What’s more, the West Yorkshire Spinners Colour Lab yarn is a beautiful-quality pure wool yarn that is suitable for machine washing, so you can keep the finished toys fresh and looking their best.
Download the pattern and order the yarn pack today to craft up this delightful duo to gift to little ones or anyone with a love of wildlife… we guarantee they will go wild for these cuddly creatures!
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to Small Parts. This applies to the finished toys.
Size: Mummy = 23 cm & Baby = 12.5cm including tail
This kit contains:
- 1 x Digital Pattern
- 1 x West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK - Silver Grey (137)
- 1 x West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK - Natural Cream (010)
- 1 x West Yorkshire Spinners ColourLab DK - Phantom Black (099)
For this kit you will need:
- 3.5mm & 2.75mm Straight Knitting Needles
- Chenille/tapestry needle
- Pair of 6mm & 4mm eye beads
- Cotton thread and sewing needle
- White felt
- Small amounts of 4 ply red and black yarn