Assam & Darjeeling Afternoon Tea Blanket Crochet Kit and Pattern
Crochet up these two vibrant afternoon tea blankets, perfect if you're an intermediate level! Designed by Hannah Cross, these blankets are used in the yarn Deramores Studio DK. This yarn is a wonderfully soft acrylic yarn which has been developed with anti-pilling technology.
Assam Blanket Height: 90cm Width: 84cm.
Darjeeling Blanket Height: 108cm Width: 80cm.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Mist (70025)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Ocean (70067)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Paprika (70055)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Rosemary (70070)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Mustard (70058)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Storm Cloud (70065)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Green Tea (70064)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Oatmeal (70020)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Dusky Lilac (70056)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Topaz (70039)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Butterscotch (70061)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Malachite (70014)
You will also require a 5mm crochet hook.
Yarn weight: DK
Needle Size: 5mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g
Tension: Assam Blanket: 14st and 9 rows = 10cm by 10cm.
Darjeeling Blanket: 14st and 6.5 rows = 10cm by 10cm.
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
I have not yet began making this project but the pattern is very clear so I feel confident going forward.
You won’t stop sending me emails after I asked to be removed. 2nd email in 2 days after I got verification that I’d been removed from the mailing list. Before then, it would have been a 5: I really liked the free pattern I got, but not the amount of emails.
Great, easy website to navigate,
I bought the kits from Deramores they make perfect gifts for my friends, they are delighted with colours, patterns and yarn and are over the moon when they see what's inside the wrapped presents. I love the look on their faces, and mine
Not made yet but looking forward to making it