Arcadia in Stylecraft Yarn
Helen Shrimpton from Crystals and Crochet has designed this blanket Arcadia that is rafted in the popular and reliable Stylecraft Special DK
The original Arcadia was a retreat in the Peloponnese Mountains of ancient Greece. It was considered a place of great beauty and pastoral repose. A place of rustic innocence and simple, quiet pleasure. A poetic shaped space associated with bountiful natural splendour and harmony. The simplicity of the shapes and stitches within Arcadia reflect the innocence to be gained from quietly observing the beauty all around us.
You can find more details about Arcadia and a Colour per Round list on Crystals & Crochet blog here.
The pattern is available in either US or UK Terms as a separate purchase and is not included in the yarn pack.
Size: 150 cm | 59 inches
Yarn Packs contains:
- 6 x Stylecraft Special DK - Cream (1005)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Lemon (1020)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Apricot (1026)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Powder Pink (1843)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Raspberry (1023)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Violet (1277)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Wisteria (1432)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Spearmint (1842)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Teal (1062)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Cloud Blue (1019)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Cornish Blue (1841)
- 6 x Stylecraft Special DK - Silver (1203)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - White (1001)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Candy Floss (1130)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Lipstick (1246)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Claret (1123)
You will also require a 4mm hook.
Yarn weight: DK
Needle Size: 4mm hook
Ball weight: 100g
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Cool Iron
Pattern For: Home Accessories
Easy to order and know that the finished article will be good
I bought several blanket packs in Stylecraft Special as a great way to boost the stash. 50 balls of white were for our knitting club and the 800g of Aran are for a future design project for myself!
Excellent colours are beautiful and a pleasure to knit and crochet with
I bought a kit for a beautiful blanket, I can only imagine how long it would have taken me in a shop to select all the right shades and probably some not being there at all. this was so easy, I loved the pattern and just one click and I get everything I need.
Excellent- arrived much quicker than expected.