Win a KitchenAid Terms
If you wish to participate in the ‘WIN a Kitchen Aid’ competition on www.deramores.com you must agree to these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Deramores Retail Ltd, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- A spend of £20 (exc. postage) is necessary for entry to the draw. All UK residing customers spending over £20 (exc. postage) will automatically be added to the prize draw.
- The competition opens at 00:01am BST Friday, 31th March 2017, and closes at 11:59pm BST Friday 31th March 2017.
- Deramores cannot accept liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- The prize is to win one KitchenAid.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Returns will not be permitted for monetary reimbursement.
- The colour of the KitchenAid may vary.
- The prize winner will be selected at random and all reasonable effort will be made to contact them via email by 5pm Friday 7th April 2017.
- The prize will be sent to the shipping address of the prize winner's original Deramores Retail Ltd order. The prize can and will only be sent to UK addresses.
- If the winner fails to respond, or declines to accept the prize, within 10 working days they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that they may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Deramores is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- By entering this prize draw you confirm you have read and accepted the terms above.
- Deramores Retail Ltd are not responsible for any manufacturing issues that may occur in the future. The prize winner should refer to the manufacturers warranty in the event of a product fault.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The promoter of this competition is Deramores Retail Ltd (Deramores Unit 8, Conqueror Court, Staplehurst Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 5BH).