Scallop Scarf by Julia Marsh in Stylecraft Bellissima DK Knitting Kit and Pattern
To accompany the Scallop Mittens Julia Marsh from Hand Knitted Things has made a Scallop Scarf in Stylecraft's Blog Tour Autumn Leaves colours using Stylecraft Bellissima, a gorgeous DK weight yarn that has a merino like twist which means you get great stitch definition and drape.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Mellow Yellow
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Sugar Snap
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Ash Rose
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Rio Red
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Single Cream
- 1 x Pattern as a Digital Download.
Scarf comes in one size 200cm x 25cm (79ins x 10ins). To knit up this Scarf you will require 4mm Straight Knitting needles and a blunt Tapestry needle.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 268m per ball
Needle Size: 4mm Straight Knitting needles
Ball weight: 5 x 100g
Fibre: 100% Premium Acrylic
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Women, Adults