Bear Family Knitting Kit and Pattern
Sachiyo brings together this bear family exclusively for Deramores. Crafted in Deramores Studio DK, this collection of knitted bear toys features a Daddy, Mummy, Boy & Girl all sporting knitted Fairisle sweaters. Deramores Studio DK is a wonderfully soft acrylic yarn which has been developed with anti-pilling technology. Perfect for knitting or crocheting garments, toys, accessories, and blankets.
Size: Daddy: 26cm Mummy: 22cm Boy: 15.5cm Girl: 11.5cm
This Kit contains:
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Gingerbread (70022)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - French Rouge (70044)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Latte (70060)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Ocean (70067)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Rosewood (70062)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Sky (70035)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Vanilla (70068)
If you select the Yarn, Toy Stuffing, Safety Eyes & Digital Pattern variant, you will also receive;
- 1 x Groves Toy Stuffing 250g
- 1 x Trimits 6mm Solid Black Safety Eyes
- 1 x Trimits 9mm Solid Black Safety Eyes
You will also require 3mm, 3.5mm Knitting Needles, 3mm Crochet Hook, Black Cotton Thread, 5 Buttons, Oddment of Dark Brown yarn, Toy Stuffing, Stitch Holders, A Chenille Needle, All-Purpose Sewing Needle, Scissors.
Yarn weight: DK (8 Ply) Light (US3)
Length: 250m / 273yds per ball
Needle Size: 3mm, 3.5mm (US4) Knitting Needles.
Ball weight: 100g / 3.5oz per ball
Tension: 24 sts x 32 rows = 10cm x 10cm tension square.
Fibre: 100% Anti-Pilling Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
I’m enjoying knitting these bears and I ‘m sure my Granddaughter will be thrilled to have them. The patterns are so well constructed.
No problem easy to follow
Got this pattern to make to give as new baby gifts. Not used this pattern just yet.
Great instructions. Good quality
Great pattern. The check out process was really easy, quick and the pattern was available immediately. Thanks so much