Unicorn & Rainbow Decorations by Nicola Valiji in Deramores Studio DK
Some magical inspiration for you this Christmas brought to you by Nicola Valiji from Knitola in our very own Deramores Studio DK.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Mist (70025)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Lavender (70008)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Peridot (70011)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Ruby (70006)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Topaz (70039)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Rose (70038)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Citrine (70042)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Ebony (70027)
- 1 x Pattern as a Digital Download.
To make these Unicorn and Rainbow Decorations you will require 3.5mm Knitting needles, Toy stuffing, Tape measure, Silver Ribbon 26cm x 1.5cm wide and a Tapestry needle.
Please Note: This kit does not include the Toy Stuffing.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 250m per ball
Needle Size: 3.5mm Knitting needles
Ball weight: 9 x 100g
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Garment: Toy, Decorations
Pattern For: Home Accessories, Children
- knitting ability
Interesting to Make
Nice pattern to follow, and the rainbow does look like a rainbow (more down to the pattern than my knitting ability...lol...) But...found the green & yellow colours very dull, and there was no blue at all in the kit, yet the picture looks like a sky blue was used...the colour I received was more of a duck egg. I changed these three colours for items I already had, and the rainbow looks lovely. Just my opinion of course, but the green was so 'dull'