Jackets in James C. Brett Flutterby Chunky (JB172)
Create these cuddly soft jackets for babies in James C. Brett Flutterby Chunky, a gorgeous supersoft chenille yarn. Ideal for babies garments and accessories and ever so soft on babies skin.
This kit contains:
- 2 x James C. Brett Flutterby Chunky - Pale Pink (2)
- 2 x James C. Brett Flutterby Chunky - Optic White (1)
- 1 x Pattern as a Physical Leaflet
Jackets fits chest sizes 36-56cm and this kit includes yarns for all sizes. To knit these jackets you will need 6mm, 5mm and 4mm Knitting needles. 3 [4:5:5:5] buttons for jacket with hood. 4 [4:4:5:5] buttons for round neck jacket.
- Pattern is in Physical format and requires shipping.
- Due to the difference in sizing there maybe an overage in yarns.
Yarn weight: Chunky
Length: 175m per ball
Needle Size: 6mm Knitting Needles
Ball weight: 4 x 100g
Fibre: 100% Polyester
Format: Yarn & Physical Pattern
Pattern For: Babies, Children