Circle in a Square by Kaffe Fassett in Rowan Felted Tweed DK
Knit up this elegantly patterned scarf designed by Kaffe Fassett created in Rowan Felted Tweed DK. The scarf has the titled repeated pattern all along the scarf and the multicoloured aspect means it will be a showstopper.
A soft blend of merino wool, alpaca and viscose, which has a slightly tweedy effect. Super for sweaters and accessories, and particularly good for Fair Isle designs, stripes, and colourwork. Machine washable.
This Kit contains:
- 2 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Electric Green (203)
- 2 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Turquoise (202)
- 2 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Lotus Leaf (205)
- 2 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Iris (201)
- 3 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Seafarer (170)
- 3 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Peony (183)
- 2 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Seasalter (178)
You will also require 3.25mm, 4mm Knitting Needles.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 191m per ball
Needle Size: 3.25mm, 4mm Knitting Needles
Ball weight: 50g per ball
Tension: 22 sts and 30 rows to 10 cm measured over st st using 4mm (US 6) needles.
Fibre: Merino Wool: 50%, Alpaca: 25%, Viscose: 25%
Care Instructions: Delicate Machine Wash 30C, Do Not Bleach, Dry Clean in certain Solvents, Warm Iron, Do Not Tumble Dry, Dry Flat in Shade.