Knitted Sheep in King Cole Funny Yummy (9108)
Create this showstopping sheep in a variety of colours. Whether these are used as ornaments of toys for little ones, they are sure to provide fun and be a talking point for all.
Funny Yummy, Just like its name, this swirly, wriggly yarn is a super soft chunky yarn. Made from 100% polyester the deep pile on Funny Yummy gives it a chenille-like feel. Perfect for soft, snuggly baby projects, garments, and accessories. With 4 solid shades, Funny Yummy is ideal for mixing and matching with King Cole Yummy shades.
This Kit contains:
- 1 x King Cole Funny Yummy - White (4140)
- 1 x King Cole Funny Yummy - Pink (4141)
- 1 x King Cole Funny Yummy - Cream (4142)
- 1 x King Cole Funny Yummy - Blue (4143)
- 1 x King Cole Yummy - Pink (2224)
- 1 x King Cole Yummy - White (2209)
- 1 x King Cole Yummy - Sky (2222)
- 1 x King Cole Yummy - Cream (2223)
- 1 x Pattern as a Digital Download.
You will also require 5mm and 7mm Knitting Needles. 8 x 5mm googly safety eyes and toy stuffing.
I haven't got it yet
The pattern was so easy to follow and the wool looks great and so soft.
So Cute and Soft
These sheep are quite easy to make, even though the yarn is bulky and loopy. The end result is a super cute, super soft sheep. I had a hard time getting it back from a co-worker. She wanted to keep petting and squeezing it. My only thought would be to change the eyes from googly eyes to handsewn if for a baby, or youngster who would chew on it.