Flowers in the Window Crochet Along by Jane Burns in King Cole Big Value DK 50g
Re-released and hosted by Deramores, join in with the first King Cole Crochet Along, which starts August 19th 2019.
Flowers in the Window CAL is designed by the talented designer Jane Burns and uses King Cole Big Value DK 50g range in 8 beautiful, autumnal colours. A perfect project for you this Autumn/Winter.
This CAL is aimed at those who have little experience. In partnership with our friends at King Cole, we will be showing a step by step guide on how to complete each section using written instructions as well as pictures and charts. The pattern will be published in 6 weekly instalments and will be available to download for free right here - Just choose the digital download option from the dropdown.
This yarn pack contains:
- 3 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Mustard (4026)
- 5 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Cerise (4036)
- 7 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Plum (4037)
- 5 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Grey (4052)
- 4 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Platinum (4051)
- 6 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Petrol (4047)
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Black (4053)
- 2 x King Cole Big Value DK 50g - Cream (4021)
King Cole value DK each colour seems to vary in thickness and texture. Otherwise I'm loving the colours of my Afghan pattern.
Another free pattern to put onto my to do list, really looking forward to tackling this one.
Loved this from the minute I saw it and have not been disappointed. The instructions are very clear with lots of helpful pictures. The colours and texture of the wool are lovely. So far I have made most of the squares and couldn’t be more pleased with them.
love it!Love the special dk yarn great colors