Sea Shell Blanket by Happy in Red
Crochet this beautiful, sea inspired Blanket which will make you dream of summer, no matter what time of the year it is. Designed by Esther De Beer from Happy in Red, a journalist and blogger from The Netherlands who loves to crochet, sew, write and travel. Inspired by her Grandmother's work and vintage work she creates beautiful, colourful shawls, blankets and bags.
This kit contains:
Spectacular Sunset Blanket - Scheepjes Stone Washed
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Moon Stone (801)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Red Jasper (807)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Deep Amethyst (811)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Lemon Quartz (812)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Green Agate (815)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Coral (816)
- 1 x Pattern as a Digital Download.
Blanket comes in one size 75cm Wide x 1m Tall. To crochet the Spectacular Sunset Blanket you will require 4.5mm, 4mm Crochet hooks.
Yarn weight: 4 Ply
Length: 130m per ball
Needle Size: 4.5mm, 4mm Crochet Hooks
Ball weight: 12 x 50g
Fibre: 78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Babies, Children