Rebel Ripple by Every Trick on the Hook in Stylecraft Special DK
This is not your Granny’s ripple stitch. In fact, it’s not a ripple stitch at all! Rebel Ripple is worked in straightforward rows of treble crochet and popcorn stitches to give you a rippled effect without the hassle of increases and decreases and clean straight edges that take a lightly textured border beautifully.
The pattern comes with instructions to make 3 different sizes: Baby 107cm x 107cm (Kid 107cm x 132cm; Adult throw 132cm x 158cm)
This Kit contains:
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Mustard (1823)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Lime (1712)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Meadow (1065)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Cypress (1824)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Storm Blue (1722)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Denim (1302)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Violet (1277)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Grape (1067)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Parchment (1218)
You will also require 4mm, 4.5mm Crochet Hook, Stitch Markers and Yarn Needle.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 295m per ball
Needle Size: 4mm, 4.5mm Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 100g per ball
Tension: 16 tr and 8 rows is about 10cm
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Cool Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
Good service. I would love if they would included a printout of the pattern when you buy a kit
Great easy pattern written and charted (large print charts too!) Could adapt to any colour combination.
My delivery of yarn for three blankets arrived on time, was perfectly packed. Thank you!
Love this pattern and all of Polly’s patterns!