Oolong & Lapsang Afternoon Tea Blanket Crochet Kit and Pattern
Do you love afternoon tea? then these blankets are the one for you! The Oolong and Lapsang blankets are full of colour and perfect for beginners. Designed by Hannah Cross, this is used in the yarn Deramores Studio DK which is a wonderfully soft acrylic yarn that has been developed with anti-pilling technology.
Oolong Blanket Height: 104cm Width: 86cm.
Lapsang Blanket Height: 95cm Width: 80cm.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Mist (70025)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Ocean (70067)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Paprika (70055)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Rosemary (70070)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Mustard (70058)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Storm Cloud (70065)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Green Tea (70064)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Oatmeal (70020)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Dusky Lilac (70056)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Topaz (70039
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Butterscotch (70061)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Malachite (70014)
You will also require a 5mm crochet hook.
Yarn weight: DK
Needle Size: 5mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g
Tension: Oolong Blanket: 18st and 7 rows = 10cm by 10cm.
Lapsang Blanket: 15 sts and 6 rows = 10cm by 10cm.
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
This yarn is sublime! It’s got a beautifully soft silky feel to it and works up a dream. The finished project is gorgeous and the stitch definition comes through brilliantly. I shall buy more of this and I high recommend it to anyone who is thinking of trying it to do so, you won’t regret it.
Very happy the colour was same as picture and very beautiful
Absolutely love Deramores great variety great price. Highly recommended
Lovely pattern. Instructions look easy to follow. I look forward to making this
Love colours and soft yarn. Both patterns are actually very easy and beginner friendly, just try them out with a bit of spare yarn first. A lovely, less challenging kit to work on over the holidays.