Meleri Crochet Along in DK Yarn
Eleri of My Crochet Place from North Wales and Melissa of Sew Hooky from Dorset have teamed up together to bring you the “Meleri CAL”.
Eleri and Melissa became great friends over a year ago through their social media accounts, supporting and inspiring one another. They decided to create a blanket together with each designing a few rows as a bit of “light hearted fun” with no pressure, and without intention to release as a CAL. However, when their blankets were almost complete, four months later, they decided to take the jump to share their team-work to the crochet community and hope you enjoy it as much as they have designing it. Featuring two beautiful designs, the two options for this Crochet-Along is perfect for those who love soft pastel colours or bold, bright centre pieces.
A new section of the Meleri CAL will be released every Thursday and every Monday at 10am starting from the 24th September 2020. The final section of this pattern will be released 10thDecember 2020
The blanket is suitable for all crocheters, with a knowledge of basic stitches and pattern reading skills. Both Eleri and Melissa will be sharing tips and tutorials which you can find on their joint Instagram and Youtube accounts.
Size: 100cm x 140cm | 40in x 55in
Each yarn pack contains:
Meleri CAL (pastels) Yarn Pack in Stylecraft Special DK by My Crochet Place:
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Cream (1005)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Parma Violet (1724)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Bluebell (1082)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Cloud Blue (1019)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Lincoln (1834)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Apricot (1026)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Buttermilk (1835)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Blush (1833)
Meleri CAL (brights) Yarn Pack in Deramores Studio DK Yarn by Sew Hooky:
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Rose (70038)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Powder (70019)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Lime (70069)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Blue Velvet (70018)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Citrine (70042)
- 2 x Deramores Studio DK - Topaz (70039)
Yarn weight: DK (8 Ply) Light (US3)
Length: Deramores: 250m | 273yds | Stylecraft: 295m | 322yds
Needle Size: 4.5mm crochet hook and 4mm for the border
Ball weight: 100g | 3.5oz
Fibre: Deramores: 100% Anti-Pilling Acrylic | Stylecraft: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Deramores: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron | Stylecraft: Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Cool Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
New updates for each week are efficiently emailed without any problems, will be good to start this soon.
Looking forward to starting this pattern, instructions seem simple enough and well laid out.
I've not used this pattern yet. When I finish gifts for birthday and Christmas I will have a go at this.
Wonderful. Love love love Deramores
Still in the queue, but I am sure it will be a brill pattern. as always!