Rijnland Wrap by It's All in a Nutshell in Scheepjes Stone Washed
Esther Dijkstra from It's All in a Nutshell wants to keep you wrapped up nice and warm with this Rijnland Wrap inspired by the waves of the river Rijn and the rolling hills of the surrounding landscape. Designed in Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn and has a triangular shape in which the colours alternate.
This kit contains:
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Crystal Quartz (814)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Amazonite (813)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - New Jade (819)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Green Agate (815)
- 1 x Scheepjes Stone Washed 1664 - Lemon Quartz (812)
- 1 x Pattern as a Digital Download.
Wrap comes in one size 150cm wide by 75cm deep. You will require 4mm Crochet hook to crochet this pattern.
Yarn weight: 4 Ply
Length: 130m per ball
Needle Size: 4mm Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 9 x 50g
Fibre: 78% Cotton / 22% Acrylic
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Women, Adults