Rainbow Spirit Baby Blanket by TheCurioCraftsRoom in Scheepjes Catona 25g & Spirit
The Rainbow Spirit Blanket is a colourful blanket that can easily be adjusted to any size. It is worked double stranded with two yarns that perhaps you wouldn't think to use together. The result is a lovely tweedy effect and a wonderfully soft fabric. Ideal for baby blankets. Designed by the talented Christa Veenstra from TheCurioCraftsRoom.
This Yarn Pack contains:
- 3 x Scheepjes Spirit - Eagle (303)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Royal Orange (189)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Yellow Gold (208)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Green Yellow (245)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Apple Green (389)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Cyan (397)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Powder Blue (384)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Delphinium (113)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Colonial Rose (398)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Shocking Pink (114)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Light Coral (264)
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 25g - Lemon Chiffon (100)
Blanket comes in one size 73 x 81cm and you will require 5mm and 5.5mm Crochet hooks, Blocking material and a Tapestry needle.
Please Note: This is a Yarn Pack ONLY, the FREE Pattern can be found here.
Yarn weight: 4 Ply/ DK
Length: 63m/210m per ball
Needle Size: 5mm, 5.5mm Crochet Hooks
Ball weight: 11 x 25g, 3 x 50g
Fibre: 100% Mercerized Cotton, 56% Cotton / 44% Acrylic
Format: Yarn Pack
Pattern For: Babies, Children
- baby blanket
- hook size
- baby size
Very easy to follow pattern. Beautiful combination of colours
Brilliantly written pattern. Gorgeous!
Took about a week to complete. It’s a gorgeous kit! The little yarns are adorable! I ran out of orange.. I don’t know if I missed something but making the chain with it too left me short and I’d gone down already in hook size. The finished blanket is perfect baby size. Pattern is very easy to follow and works up quickly
Rainbow spirit blanket
A lovely kit. Worked up beautifully to give a soft and unusual baby blanket.
Rainbow Spirit blanket
It was terrible,I ordered the kit and even though I used a hook two sizes smaller I had to order another kit and the first colour which was bright orange combined with the other colour looked awful and it did not look like something you would do for a baby and even though the cream was recommended it was more a grubby brown colour so over all it was a great disappointment