Kaleidoscope Mandala Crochet Along by HanJan Crochet in Scheepjes Cahlista
Looking for an exciting, new project in 2019? This is the CAL for you!
Hannah Cross from HanJan Crochet brings you her vibrant Kaleidoscope Mandala Mini Crochet Along. Using Scheepjes' Cahlista, a 100% natural cotton, Aran weight yarn with a rainbow of colours in the range. Cahlista means beautiful one and this range definitely is.
The Kaleidoscope Mandala Throw is an explosion of colour and fun designed to challenge and excite the crocheter and to look absolutely stunning too. Whether used to drape on a sofa or armchair or spread on a bed in all it’s glory, the 135cm round throw is a beautiful addition to any home or garden.
The construction comes from a central round section that has twelve motifs worked onto it in rows which are then joined by a section edging to create the basis for the next set of twelve motifs and so on. Great big chunky tassels finish off the design and add more weight to enhance the glorious drape and shape of the Throw.
Hannah Cross' inspiration behind this Throw came from being a busy Mum who wanted to create a big and challenging project that could be worked in bite sized motifs that didn't have endless ends or joining to deal with. It’s the perfect project to keep you on your toes but is equally easy to pick up and put down whenever you get a few minutes to make the next motif.
This colour pack contains 22 x balls of Scheepjes Cahlista in:
Rich Jewels Colour Pack
- 4 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Yellow Gold (208)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Royal Orange (189)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Hot Red (115)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Shocking Pink (114)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Vivid Blue (146)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Electric Blue (201)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Emerald (515)
Deep Pools Yarn Pack
- 4 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Ultramarine (124)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Capri Blue (261)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Light Navy (164)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Charcoal (393)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Chocolate (507)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Caramel (506)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Moon Rock (254)
April Fools Yarn Pack
- 4 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Willow (395)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Primrose (522)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Vintage Peach (414)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Old Rose (408)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Cherry (413)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Delphinium (113)
- 3 x Scheepjes Cahlista - Blue Bird (247)
Choose from three Yarn packs to suit your mood and decor; the bright and bold Rich Jewels, the dark and mysterious Deep Pools or the light and delicate April Fools.
The Kaleidoscope Mandala Mini Crochet Along will commence on 25th February 2019 for a duration of 8 weeks, with a new section of the pattern added every 2 weeks on Website, Social Media and on our Newsletter. Pattern release will be every Monday at 10:00am GMT.
Remember, you'll SAVE 5% when you buy all the yarn together as a colour pack and the pattern will be available for FREE.
Don't forget to join in the conversation on our Facebook group, link below and make sure your share your progress. We'll feature as many of these as possible and also aim to answer all your Questions: Deramores Official Facebook. You can also find info of the Kaleidoscope Mandala Mini CAL from Hannah's blog.
Excellent service even under very difficult circumstances. Thank you.
I love this it's a great mini cal each week is different
I ordered a crochet kit and according to the postal tracking it was mailed on 1-7-2020 and it was received in the US on 1-13-2020. I contacted your company on 1-25-2020 and I received an automated response stating the package was mailed. I placed the order over 3 weeks ago and I have not received a response. I would appreciate your checking to determine if the package is lost and sending a replacement order. I like the merchandise at Deramores and would like to purchase additional items but not until this issue is resolved.
Lovely patterns and easy to make.
I am very happy with my purchase. The order was delivered a few days before I expected it and I was happy to get started on my project ahead of time. As always the yarn colors were vibrant and the yarn is always easy to work with.