Frank the Festival Donkey by Zoë Potrac in King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK
Meet Frank the Festival Donkey! This cheeky chap was designed by the creative Zoë Potrac, who loves designing crochet homewares and accessories and says crochet is her way of releasing all the creative energy in her brain out onto the world. Frank is crocheted using King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK in bright, bold, colourful shades. Get ready for the Fiesta!
This kit contains:
- 1 x King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK - Sugar Pink (642)
- 1 x King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK - Cyclamen (3050)
- 1 x King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK - Vanilla (3051)
- 1 x King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK - Bluebell (644)
- 1 x King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK - Jaffa (3049)
- 1 x King Cole Bamboo Cotton DK - Black (534)
- 1 x Pattern as a Digital Download.
To make friendly Frank you will require 4mm Crochet hook, Toy stuffing, 2 Black safety eyes and 2 White felt circles (25mm dia). Frank comes in one size 25cm tall and 25cm from nose to tip of tail.
Please Note: This kit does not include Toy Stuffing or Facial Features.
Yarn weight: Chunky
Length: 230m per ball
Needle Size: 4mm Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 6 x 100g
Fibre: 50% Bamboo, 50% Cotton
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Children, Kids
Love the yarn ! The pattern calls for 4mm crochet hook using double crochet. This allows the filling to show between stitches I've even tried working with single crochet. Too tight!! Can you give advice?