Fair Isle Beanie and Scarf by Ruth Dorrington in Deramores Studio DK
This nature inspired Fair Isle Scarf and Beanie design is ideal for those chilly, morning walks in early Spring. Pattern is designed by Ruth Dorrington using our very own Deramores Studio DK.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Malachite (70014)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Mustard (70058)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Lavender (70008)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Amethyst (70047)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Fir (70012)
- 1 x Free Pattern as a Digital Download.
Scarf and Beanie comes in two sizes Large: 47cm circumference unstretched, 27cm top to bottom. Medium: 43cm circumference unstretched, 21cm top to bottom. You will require 3.5mm, 4mm small Circular needles and/or DPN's.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 250m per ball
Needle Size: 3.5mm, 4mm small Circular Needles and/or DPN's
Ball weight: 6 x 100g
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Garment: Scarf and Beanie
Pattern For: Children, Adults
I have not used the
I have not used the item as I am unable to knit at the moment
I think this didn't download as I cannot find it in my files?